EXPOLINGUA Berlin is an excellent platform for you to present your services and programmes related to language courses or language travel, international exchange programmes, cross-cultural training, dictionaries and literature on language acquisition, software for computer-assisted language learning, language tests and preparation materials, training courses for translating and interpreting or tourism and culture.
By participating in EXPOLINGUA Berlin, you will benefit from:
- Being present at the only international exhibition in German-speaking Europe focusing on foreign languages and cultures.
- Reaching and consulting with more than 13,000 visitors interested in your area of expertise.
- Marketing to your target audience through a number of options, including contributing to the seminar programme, taking advantage of sponsorship and promotional opportunities, and of course, making the most of your exhibition stand.
Expolingua is for me the only broad platform for meeting with the friends of the Arabic language.
GLS has had a regular spot at Expolingua for years. As an organisation providing languages courses and language learning trips we are appreciate the chance to meet our customers face-to-face and advise them at the event. The international atmosphere and cultural diversity is a real highlight every year.
Claudia Herrmann, GLS Sprachreisen
No other trade fair offers the opportunity to interact so directly and personally with the people for whom we create our products.
Tobias Rick, Strokes Publishing GmbH
For years, the Central Agency for German Schools Abroad (ZfA), of the German Federal Office of Administration, has successfully recruited teachers to the foreign education service at EXPOLINGUA. All the visitors, and the predominantly young target audience of the exhibitions in particular, are very interested in other cultures and societies, fulfilling perfectly the requirements of future teachers abroad.
Bettina Meyer-Engling, Bundesverwaltungsamt - Zentralstelle für das Auslandsschulwesen
Among the exhibitors at EXPOLINGUA Berlin are:
- Language schools from around the globe
- Language travel and student recruitment agencies
- Exchange organisations that offer au-pair, internship, student exchange, and work & travel programmes
- National and international universities and colleges
- International publishers of language-teaching materials and dictionaries
- Producers of software for computer-assisted language learning and translation
- Language test providers
- National and international educational organisations and associations
- Embassies, cultural institutes and tourist boards