MEDIA PARTNERS 2015
EXPOLINGUA is more than just a fair. Over 60 informative lectures and presentations will be given by experts on themes related to language teaching and learning. The perennial favourites are the mini language courses, in which visitors can try out a new language (including Arabic, Chinese, French, Hindi and Spanish). Participants can find out which language careers have a future and which quality markers you should look out for in choosing a learning method. In addition, special seminars are given for teachers each day.
Lectures themes include:
- Language study travel
- Language tests and certificates
- Mobile language learning
- Exchange programmes
- Study and internship opportunities abroad
- Translating and interpreting
- Languages and careers / languages for careers
- Intercultural training
- Quality standards
- Language politics in society
- Language teaching methods
This year's seminar programme will be available in September.
Participation in the lecture programme is free for all visitors to the fair.